• 1 player
  • Free
  • Flash
  • Robots
  • Platforms
  • Evade
  • Jumping
  • Extreme sport

Do everything to help this robot to get the taco. The robot is hungry fro some taco and in this action-based puzzler, you are going to taco more and more. You can use lazers, flying heads, and tacos and more!

The Rat And Cheese

The Rat And Cheese

2am Games - over 4 years

• 1 player
  • Free
  • Flash
  • Collecting
  • Evade
  • Timing
  • Animal
  • Food

Use the LEFT and RIGHT arrow keys to move the rat either sides. Avoid hit with the moving blades and spinning spoons and try to help the rat to eat the tasty cheese.

The Flower Power

The Flower Power

Y8 - over 5 years

• 1 player
  • Free
  • Html5
  • Platforms
  • Evade
  • Plants
  • Flower

In this game you play as a gardener. Water the flowers to make them grow. The goal is to climb as high as you can while avoiding various flying objects. Don't be fooled by the funny music and happy graphics because it's a very difficult game that requires quick reactions, strategic tactics...

Life, Undeath

Life, Undeath

Kongregate - over 5 years

• 1 player
  • Free
  • Purchase equipment upgrades
  • Flash
  • Evade
  • Blood
  • Zombies
  • Retro

Kongregate free online game life, undeath - zombies. survive. the city in quarantine. you are the only survivor. your rescue team arr.... Play life, undeath

The Droplet

The Droplet

Y8 - over 5 years

• 1 player
  • Adventure
  • 3d
  • Free
  • Unity3d
  • Collecting
  • Evade

You grow as you absorb blue droplets. The bigger you are, the more speed you have. Your score is the number of droplets you've merged with. The droplets are all rendered with a custom Unity shader that raymarches distance fields. I cram data into it from unity (lights, objects) in an ultra...

Twin Shot 2 Good & Evil

Twin Shot 2 Good & Evil

Y8 - over 5 years

• 1 player
  • Adventure
  • Free
  • Flash
  • Platforms
  • Collecting
  • Evade
  • Jumping
  • 2 player

Are you a good archer? With Twin Heroes you will definitely become one as their bow skills are incredible. Take control of one pink creatures and with a smile on your face get rid of those varicolored intruders!

The Sprint Driver

The Sprint Driver

Y8 - over 5 years

• 1 player
  • 3d
  • Free
  • Unity3d
  • Collecting
  • Evade
  • Motorcycle

Amazing racing game with real time 3D graphics. Feel the power of speed! Many cool bikes with different speed, health and handling. Choose a bike that suits you and show all your driving skills. The higher speed – the higher score you will earn.

Mr Unstoppable Demo

Mr Unstoppable Demo

Y8 - over 5 years

• 1 player
  • Adventure
  • Free
  • Html5
  • Evade
  • Running

Follow Mr Unstoppable as he bops and weaves around his enemies to challenge the island bosses. Mr Unstoppable is a 2D runner with a kick. Object of the game is to Evade your way to the boss stages and take them out with special powers. Throughout the game you can collect items and upgrade...

That One Place

That One Place

2am Games - over 4 years

• 1 player
  • Adventure
  • Free
  • Flash
  • Platforms
  • Evade
  • Interactive fiction

This game is about a personal time of loneliness, it is my way of coping with loss. The story is about a lonely October night engraved in my memory one which comes back to me each time I go through a period of loss.

Viking Boss Fighter

Viking Boss Fighter

2am Games - over 4 years

• 1 player
  • Free
  • Flash
  • Shoot 'em up
  • Evade
  • Jumping
  • Fighting
  • Medieval
  • Extreme sport

There is nothing impossible for the vikings, as these people brave and they don't fear of even the most terrifying creatures. Challenge various bosses and deal with their minions using the a fireball.

1 2 188 189 190 192 194 195 196 201 202