Flower Farm

Flower Farm

2am Games - almost 6 years

• Upgrades
  • Farm
  • Idle
  • Incremental
  • Clicker

Hi there! My name is Samantha, and I own a flower farm. My job is to plant seeds, water flowers, watch them grow, and collect them. Of course, I want to have new flowers and I need to learn some new tricks to own the most beautiful flower farm ever. Can you help me?

Alchemy Idle Clicker

Alchemy Idle Clicker

Kongregate - over 6 years

• Upgrades
  • Mouse only
  • Idle
  • Incremental
  • Clicker

Kongregate free online game Alchemy Idle Clicker - Harvest ingredients and brew elixirs. Sell them to research stronger and more expensive items..... Play Alchemy Idle Clicker

Shonen Idle Z

Shonen Idle Z

• Upgrades
  • Idle
  • Rpg
  • Incremental
  • Anime

Kongregate free online game Shonen Idle Z - The KuroWashi army and fearsome monsters have taken control of the world and are opressing you.... Play Shonen Idle Z

UpRising Conquerors Idle

UpRising Conquerors Idle

• Space
  • Upgrades
  • Idle
  • Incremental
  • Unity

Kongregate free online game UpRising Conquerors Idle - Welcome to UpRising Conquerors Idle! Explore the Universe, Colonize new planets and maximize y.... Play UpRising Conquerors Idle

Tap Adventure: Time Travel

Tap Adventure: Time Travel

A10 - over 6 years

• Upgrades
  • Idle
  • Rpg
  • Incremental
  • Clicker

Navigate through a universe with a complex battle system, powerful bosses. Hire and train your heroes to fight off high-level enemies! Indulge in the ultimate RPG experience!

Goldcraft

Goldcraft

• Pixel
  • Idle
  • Incremental
  • Clicker
  • Mining

Kongregate free online game Goldcraft - Begin your idle gold mining adventure! Hire loyal workers and buy mining equipment to help you.... Play Goldcraft

Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Crusaders of the Lost Idols

• Upgrades
  • Fantasy
  • Idle
  • Incremental
  • Clicker

Kongregate free online game Crusaders of the Lost Idols - Crusaders of the Lost Idols is an idle game of heroic awesomeness! Create a band of fighters t.... Play Crusaders of the Lost Idols

Hero Simulator: Idle Adventures

Hero Simulator: Idle Adventures

Kizi - over 6 years

• Upgrades
  • Manager
  • Idle
  • Incremental
  • Clicker

Play Hero simulator: idle adventures on Kizi! Psst, hero! Want to get some glory? Then you're in a right place! What does it mean to be a hero? Defeat necromancers and harvest mushrooms, buy a wooden horse and a pet troll, join guilds and hire party members - all these heroic things you can do...

Spell idle 2

Spell idle 2

Kongregate - almost 7 years

• Upgrades
  • Mouse only
  • Good music
  • Idle
  • Incremental

Kongregate free online game Spell idle 2 - In Spell Idle 2 you will learn power of magic and create the most powerful spell in the whole .... Play Spell idle 2

Endless Dream

Endless Dream

Kongregate - almost 7 years

• Upgrades
  • Idle
  • Dungeon
  • Rpg
  • Incremental

Kongregate free online game Endless Dream - Face beastly monsters in treacherous areas, find legendary artifacts and epic loot, or crawl t.... Play Endless Dream

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next →